Windows phone reboots on Telenor network


Normally I am happy with my Windows phone. I have the Nokia 920, and have been using it for almost a year. But for the 3-4 months it have restarted itself every now and then, lately it have done this several times each day. After my trip to New Orleans, I discovered that it did not restart at all, but it only used 3G instead off 4G. Arriving back in Norway the phone began to restart again. I changed the setting too only use 3G and now it is stabile again.

After talking to a friend with right connections about this, he could confirm that there is a bug at Telenor that causes this to happen when using 4G. There will be a fix for this, hopefully soon, but for now, I just use the 3G. Slower but better than a restarting phone.
The problem is not related to Nokia phones, so I have seen this problem on other phones too.

Popular posts from this blog

Installing Android on a Hyper-V virtual machine

MDT: TimeZoneName and index number list

Quick guide on how to run BgInfo background as Group Policy login